- Razor clams – 4 large or 7 small
- 175ml Dry white wine
- ½ Large onion – Diced
- 4 Garlic cloves – Crushed
- 100g Chorizo – Diced
- 100g Broad beans – Peeled
- 2 Tomatoes – Seeded and diced
- 1tblsp Chopped Parsley.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan until very hot.
- Add razor clams, garlic, tomatoes & wine. Cover with lid immediately to steam the clams.
- After 1 minute, add chorizo.
- After a further minute add broad beans, tomatoes and parsley.
- Continue on heat for one minute to heat through then tip on warm plates and serve immediately.
- Ross, Caddy Mann